Problems with the plastic case

JeFF

So today, I've ordered a 3rd plastic case for my pandora...

Mine is about to get apart... The lid above the hinge is just terrible : 3 kinda big holes...

Any problems in there?

I believe that ED is soon due to receive (if he hasn't already) prototypes of a revised casing that is set to resolve the most common cracks and weak-spots. It's been mentioned in the news section a couple of times.

I have a number of cracks and a now-Sugru-patched hole in the hinge on my Pandora, but I'm waiting on the revised cases (and for production in Germany to settle down a bit) before I send it in to be re-cased (I could live with the one I have, but it's also got one of the old LCD cables in it, and I'd like to get that replaced, too).

I really hate to say this, but you might want to cancel the order for a new casing, and wait a little while longer for the revised type.

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't here yet, and these are only samples IIRC. Current cases will run out somewhere between the 1st and 2nd 1000 produced here in Germany. Hopefully these new revisions are proper. Sorry to hear that you've had some issues with so many cases. They are an artform in themselves.

I would just ask them if they would hold off on shipping out your case until the new one's are ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back