Ps3 Internet Cable

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
Hi I have bought a PS3 and a Logitech wirelsess keyboard for my wife to use internet and facebook on the telly as part of her birthday pressie.

I currently have an xbox 360 hooked up to modem (it accepts many more connections!) - I am not sure of exact terminology i am looking for a cable (ethernet / modem dial up etc) but I'm looking for a cable to connect the new PS3 to my modem - I think it's an ethernet to ethernet connection but others might confirm? I don't want to open the box to find out until her birthday! ;) thanks for any links!

They can be called a number of different things depending on the store, "network cable", "ethernet cable" or "RJ45 patch lead". (RJ45 is the type of the plug it has on it)

"Network cable" is the most common term used at consumer stores. Linky: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=network+cable&x=0&y=0

You'll see there are two types, Cat5 (or Cat5e) and Cat6. It makes no difference which one you get, but you might as well get Cat6 because it's the newer spec.

Back