Psp 3.03 Downgrader

norm

aka kapakux89
Website
kapakux89.com
hey ppl, i want to downgrade my psp fw to 1.5, im currently using 3.03 for im going to use "Noobz Downgrader for v3.03 firmware" and using a guide on psphacking101.com the problem is the link they provide for the 1.5 fw is for the US and i have a PAL system so i take it this wont work? can anyone pm me a link to a PAL version of 1.5

also has anyone used this downgrader? if so how did it go?

cheers

norm said:
hey ppl, i want to downgrade my psp fw to 1.5, im currently using 3.03 for im going to use "Noobz Downgrader for v3.03 firmware" and using a guide on psphacking101.com the problem is the link they provide for the 1.5 fw is for the US and i have a PAL system so i take it this wont work? can anyone pm me a link to a PAL version of 1.5

also has anyone used this downgrader? if so how did it go?

cheers

I used this downgrader, it is perfect (twice because I used the 2.80 also which is the same..)
also
I have only seen one 150 eboot and you should just use it (should work :unsure: )
make sure to update to 3.40 oe-a (done 3 times, never bricks :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
cool ok - i've also run into another problem, which is my GTA:LCS is a patched version :( so im pritty screwed right now cas as far i know theres now other way to downgrade from 3.03 right? i may have to spend more money that i dont have (god dam credit cards)

norm said:
cool ok - i've also run into another problem, which is my GTA:LCS is a patched version :( so im pritty screwed right now cas as far i know theres now other way to downgrade from 3.03 right? i may have to spend more money that i dont have (god dam credit cards)
noobz + lcs is the only way..

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry about spending money you dont have to because you can just get the unpatched version on ebay and then resell it on ebay and get the same price you bought it for.

Back