Psp Emulation On Pandora

I wonder could the Open Pandora emulate the Psp because that would be really awesome because in my mind before there was Open Pandora the Psp was the ultimate handheld game system I know the psp has new hardware but the Pandora certainly looks like it has hardware to emulate it at full speed so in my mind having the pandora emulate the psp would make it have to ultimate game systems in one.

WIP

and pleasse try to search before posting.

(now i get flamed for saying that)

DroneB Dev said:
WIP

and pleasse try to search before posting.

(now i get flamed for saying that)
search for what I have searched for that nothing really comes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK EVERYONE

yes the search thingie there is nearly useless,

you should try

using google over this link SEARCH BUTTON

EDIT1: fixed the link
just add on the end of the search text what you are looking for.

EDIT2:
maybe this should be pinned, or any other methods to properly find the juice on these boards.
since everyone complains about it.

DroneB Dev said:
OK EVERYONE

you should try

what ev

DroneB Dev said:
OK EVERYONE

you should try

EDIT1: fixed the link

EDIT2:
maybe this should be pinned, or any other methods to properly find the juice on these boards.
since everyone complains about it.
Dude I searched gp32x using that method you described and found nothing on emulation of the Psp on the pandora (sadface) well maybe I will just wait for the system to come out.

What it will actually achieve is unknown but psp

linuxftw said:
Na-Noo said:
Is it any good.
The PandoraPSP project is still a work in progress. I don't think JayFoxRox has finished enough to give a definitive yes or no as to whether it will work or not.

linuxftw said:
Na-Noo said:
Is it any good.
work in progress, if anything guess you could call it proof of concept. May end up being very good if he is only aiming for it to play homebrew.
I wouldn't use it to determine purchase decisions.

WizardStan said:
linuxftw said:
Na-Noo said:
Is it any good.
The PandoraPSP project is still a work in progress. I don't think JayFoxRox has finished enough to give a definitive yes or no as to whether it will work or not.
Well if the emulator is any good it will be a real boost to the Open Pandora.

Na-Noo said:
linuxftw said:
Na-Noo said:
Is it any good.
work in progress, if anything guess you could call it proof of concept. May end up being very good if he is only aiming for it to play homebrew.
I wouldn't use it to determine purchase decisions.
I would still buy Pandora with or without Psp emulator but it would be a nice addition

Not really a boost, since most of PSP games are not that good or are remakes of PS1 games.
When Pandora will get native 3D games that are better than PSP ones, then that will be a real boost to the Pandora!

KodeIn said:
Not really a boost, since most of PSP games are not that good or are remakes of PS1 games.
When Pandora will get native 3D games that are better than PSP ones, then that will be a real boost to the Pandora!
Quit lying the Psp has many awesome games (in my opinion) I like Final Fantasy Dissdidia, Daxter, Sonic Rivals, Ratchet and Clank Size Matters, Tekken Dark Resurrection, and God of War Chains of Olympus.

KodeIn said:
look I'm not here to start a flame war about the systems the Psp and Pandora I was just here to ask a simple question alright the Psp awesome what are these native 3d games you speek of they will most likely never exist.

linuxftw said:
KodeIn said:
Quit lying the Psp has many awesome games (in my opinion) I like Final Fantasy Dissdidia, Daxter, Sonic Rivals, Ratchet and Clank Size Matters, Tekken Dark Resurrection, and God of War Chains of Olympus.

But those are almost all remakes, sequels or ports!

SomeGuy99 said:
linuxftw said:
KodeIn said:

But those are almost all remakes, sequels or ports!
The same with the ds or Openpandora which most of it is just quick ports and recompiles

linuxftw said:
look I'm not here to start a flame war about the systems the Psp and Pandora I was just here to ask a simple question
--snip--
hopefully you got a reasonable answer to your question.
Keep eye on link I posted, don't know when he'll be able start looking at it again.

Back