PSP Emulator Off Topic

mcobit

Advanced Member
Kumaki... I think you don't need a memorystick. Just save it as if you had a memorystick. It should be emulated, too.

If you tried to save to memorystick and it didn't work, of course your claim is valid :)

I think everyone who releases an emulator should write a manual just for you, that explains, that it is possible to open the menu and have a look around to find the options you want.

Imho you should experiment a lot more before asking questions like this. You cannot do everything right on first try and if you don't want to experiment and figure out stuff or get if you get frustrated if something doesn't work on first try or in the first few seconds of you trying, you shouldn't use cutting edge experimental stuff like in developement psp emus...

Edit: Sorry, if this post is offensive to you, but my testosterone seems to be out of control sometimes.

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I didn't want to say something about these things to you anymore :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice strikethrough.  The words can still be read.

I DID fool around with the controls!  And it led me to a point where I could not even load games any more.  I could not get to where the ROMS were anymore, I had to delete the appdata file and start again.

And then I had another point where something I did caused PPSSPP to load up with a black screen and not budge.

I had to remove the battery to get control back.

But you didn't know any of this stuff.

You just ASSUME that I tried nothing before I asked for help...just because I did not SPELL OUT everything I had tried, and what the results had been.

Well, do you know what they say about people who ASSUME??

They put an "ass" before "u" and "me"

Have a nice day.

(And just in case my tone did not convey it well enough to you.."have a nice day" is my way of letting you know you pissed me off)

Please keep this on topic. Maybe a moderator can move this threads into a different topic?

Just delete my post. It's okay. If it pisses people off, it should not be in this forum at all.

Edit: Nothing of what you said you did had anything to do with savestates...

Edit 2: Really sorry for polluting your thread ptitSeb.

Edit 3: NEVER pull out the battery to reset the Pandora. Use the pandorabutton + powerswitch combination instead.

I tried the powerswitch...even that didn't work.  Believe me I HATE pulling the battery.  It is truly a last-resort move.

And it's obvious you do not care, mcobit, if your words piss someone off.  As with most people on the Net, you care only for your own feelings - no one else's.

I long for the days before the Internet exploded...when you had to dial in to places...and where a-holes hadn't polluted the 'Net yet, and everyone was nice to other people on the 'Net...yes, such a time once existed.

And I point out what I did, because, after doing all of that mess-up...I wan't s about to try randomly mashing MORE buttons and screwing things up again.  so I asked for help.  Is that so bad?  To ask for help instead of randomly mashing buttons?  would have been nice if some more detailed instructions had come with PPSSPP, so that one could read and find the answer.  But nothing, anywhere, told me that you could access the menu, in-game, by pressing the "m" button.

So how can you fault me, for asking...when the information was nowhere to be found in the documentation included with the emu?

THAT is what really ticks me off about all this!  You fault me for not being born knowing what to do...then you fault me, and assume I tried nothing, read nothing.  How can you fault someone for asking a question, after they have tried to find the information themselves?

So I did not SPELL OUT that I had, Your Royal Highness...excuse the hell out of me!  Why, tell me, do you ASSUME I didn't...and then start ripping me apart?  why don't you ASK..."hey, did you try doing A, B, or C yet?"  But you'd just rather be mean and nasty to someone you percieve as somehow being "inferior" to you.

Well, I bow to you, O Almighty Mcobit.

Cut it out, Kumaki. Once again, you fly off in the face of people trying to help you. 

Please keep this thread on topic. I want to suggest that a mod moves the offtopic stuff in a seperate thread.

Now that this topic is split off I'd may as well air this here..

Kumaki, are you Kalisiin?

Never heard that one. People round here use:You know what assuming does... It makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me"

:)
Nononononono! The correct phrases are:
"People who assume make an ass out of u and me"

and

"People assuming make an ass out of u and ming"

D.

Never heard that one. People round here use:
You know what assuming does... It makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me"

and

"People assuming make an ass our of u and ming"

D.
You meant to say "out" in that last sentence I'm going to assume.   :p

Never heard that one. People round here use:You know what assuming does... It makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me"

and

"People assuming make an ass out of u and ming"

D.
You meant to say "out" in that last sentence I'm going to assume.   :p
Hahahah! I never said that and you can't prove it! Ha! No retconning going on here, no sir. And don't you dare quote that :p
D.

I'd just like to go on "record" as saying that Kumaki has been a really cool chick, and very helpful to me in all of the PM's that I've exchanged with her.  It's really unfortunate that things tend to get out of hand in "public"....but then I've had my small bit of goofy meltdowns too...I don't get why people need to nitpick at others though, unless they enjoy the drama as well...

Maybe I'm less worried about what people think about me, or I'm just more self-effacing than some.  Sometimes stirring the pot is entertainment and I get that, (been there) but let's hope that some people can see that some people can't make that leap yet, from "victim" to good-natured jokester.  Please, meet her half-way.  I understand that she does takes things too seriously for most people.  I just want to be a part of the solution and not the problem.  I use common sense and it bums me out that this is still continuing when we should be waaaay past this crap by now...

I think that Kumaki needs friends and not a mob-mentality bent upon her disgrace or removal.  She ultimately too has to realize that these are just words upon a screen...and that ideas are being shared, but not every post needs to be a battleground.  Perhaps it's a learning experience for a lot of people...or just one.  I'm not sure. Maybe I'll get lumped into something that I didn't bargain for...oh well.  I'm a big boy.  PEACE.

I agree....maybe it ALL should get funneled into the Absurdism Corner, or spin-off of that.  I'm not a Moderator NOR would I like to be.  Ick.  I prefer to actually enjoy and not worry about my forays into the Forums.  It took me a few days, had my goofy rantings, I guess.  I love WHAT these forums are about though - ultimately it's to enhance and share the Pandora experience...for all of the users.

Back