PSP Picodrive 1.51a source code

T

TheElf

Hi!! (sorry my english)

I came to this forum, from this website

http://notaz.gp2x.de/contact.php

I was looking for PSP Picodrive 1.51a source code, if exist, since in website is only binary download

The developer says he hang around on this forum, hope he can read this

Thanks!

Github has all there is, I don't have anything more.

https://github.com/notaz/picodrive

Oh! great, thanks for the fast reply :)

Sorry to ask morer question,  but when i tried to compile the psp code, i get this error

main.c:14:28: error: ../common/menu.h: No such file or directory

main.c:16:30: error: ../common/config.h: No such file or directory

main.c:17:31: error: ../common/lprintf.h: No such file or directory

I checked common folder, and this files are not there...

Any ideas?  thanks

PSP code wasn't updated for many years, almost 7 years now, I don't remember anything about it now and have no time or motivation to update it.

Yeah, if you check out a 7 year old changeset, those files are their in plagform/common.

FWIW, I can't see a changeset tagged with 1.51a release, but somewhere around 'uncommitted code for 1.51 release' and not to far into the pandora refactorings should be what you want.

notaz, i understand, thanks

Levi, thanks, yes, finally i found the right snapshot, i think is more or less, what was the last psp version

Hope someone read this, and have a idea,  i stop in one problem when compile,  and sems is the only one, because all other files compile well

/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/root/LOCALS~1/Temp/cc4Tv2MF.s: Assembler messages:
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/root/LOCALS~1/Temp/cc4Tv2MF.s:116597: Warning: end of file
not at end of a line; newline inserted
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/root/LOCALS~1/Temp/cc4Tv2MF.s:118121: Error: unrecognized o
pcode `ad'
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/root/LOCALS~1/Temp/cc4Tv2MF.s:118121: Warning: missing .end
 at end of assembly
make: *** [cpu/fame/famec.o] Error 1
Im using Cygwin + psptoolchain + psplibraries from 2008,  exactly same time the sourcecode, but same problem

Sorry, i dont see any reference in readme, about what tools was used to compile picodrive back on time

Thanks in advance for any help

I don't really know but maybe the compiler is having a hard time with famec.o because fame_opcodes.h is so huge. Maybe if you set use_fame to 0 in the config file/Makefile it'll help.

Hi, thanks Exophase

Finally i manage to compile Picodrive without FAME library, using musashi core, and i get a working build

But still have problem to build with Fame,  same problem

/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/root/LOCALS~1/Temp/cc4Tv2MF.s: Assembler messages:
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/root/LOCALS~1/Temp/cc4Tv2MF.s:116597: Warning: end of file
not at end of a line; newline inserted
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/root/LOCALS~1/Temp/cc4Tv2MF.s:118121: Error: unrecognized o
pcode `ad'
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/root/LOCALS~1/Temp/cc4Tv2MF.s:118121: Warning: missing .end
at end of assembly
make: *** [cpu/fame/famec.o] Error 1

My build with musashi works too slow compared to normal build, thats why i believe the Fame core is the fastest one, and i need to find a way to compile it

Thanks in advance to any help

It looks like a disk full (or at least the temp folder) or something like that (maybe a memory exhausted if you are compiling with -pipe), as the temporary assembly file doesn't seem to be complete.

Hi ptitSeb

thanks for the idea

I checked my disk (64GB SSD) and still 12GB free, and ram is not a problem (4GB for XP x64, more than enough)

The file cc4Tv2MF.s,  just before the error, is less than 2mb

Something else i can check?

Thanks for all the help guys

Hi!

Still with the same problem

Sadly, the only way to compile Picodrive using famec,  is  using   "-O0" in makefile, -O2 fails with the error i say before

Any ideas?

Hi!

Still with the same problem

Sadly, the only way to compile Picodrive using famec, is using "-O0" in makefile, -O2 fails with the error i say before

Any ideas?

Hello, I'm trying also to compile picodrive for PSP, can you contact with me in order to see if together we can get it!!!

Thanks

I have sucess to compile the Picodrive 1.4 from source code of notaz page, and i have sucess to put the SVP code

Please do not put email addresses in public forums.
You will just have to use this thread unless Robson Santana signs up then you can PM.

Back