Quake 3 controls

andyhamer

Can someone give me a little assistance here..

I've been fiddling about with the in-game options for a while now, and can't seem to come up with anything workable. I would prefer a standard console fps setup ie: left nub move, right nub look, left shoulder jump, right shoulder shoot, dpad change weapon & face buttons for anything else.. can you do this?

Thanks.

unfortuinately we all know by now that the defult pnd of quake 3 does not currently have any playable controlers as defult yet. however i was just thinking has anyone tried using their wiimote or ps3sixaxis as a controler for this yet? am gonna give it a go in abit, know it deftes the point of the pandoras great gaming controlers but atleast we would have a playable game. i will post the results later tonight.

If you manage to get the PS3 six axis working at all, please report back, as I think most peoples attempts have failed despite it being the earliest downloadable package on ED's file archive, prior even to the release of the Pandora.

You may have more luck with an xbox360 controller if you follow gfrancisdev and meandu229's thread linked in the 3rd post of this more recent thread on such issues http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/2603-xbox-360-controller/page__p__44863__hl__%2Bxbox+%2B360+%2Bcontroller+%2Bdriver__fromsearch__1#entry44863

Last edited by a moderator:
Back