Question about the order process

ste1bro

Still Fresh
Hi there,

I'm new to these boards, and new to Pandora, so please bear with me if this is a daft question! :D

I ordered my Pandora on Tuesday, the 26th of April (and opted for the 24-hour delivery option).

Now, I know it won't be sent out till next week at the earliest, but I was wondering if I should have had some kind of email confirmation of my order by now? I only ask as I've just checked my building society account online and it says that the money hasn't been taken out yet - I'm starting to even doubt that the order process worked as I'm so used to getting immediate email confirmations when I buy stuff from Amazon, etc!

Could someone let me know what the usual process is, please?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure, sorry, as I'm also still awaiting an email confirmation even though I know I'll be getting it soon-ish.

Congrat on your purchase and vvelcome to the Pandora boards, by the way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd send an email to the shop you made the purchase through, just to make sure that your order has not been lost. You should generally get an email confirming the purchase and then another one when the unit is shipped.

Fantastic!

Cheers, guys, you've both put my mind at ease. Now the waiting begins ( I feel like a kid waiting for Santa!).

I ordered mine on the 27th at 11pm US Central, and I received a confirmation email immediately and they charged my account today. If you still haven't received confirmation with the details I'd email them.

I ordered mine on the 27th at 11pm US Central, and I received a confirmation email immediately and they charged my account today. If you still haven't received confirmation with the details I'd email them.
The above post is wrong. If the email you recieved was an *order* confirmation, your unit probably has not shipped and may not do so until the 4th at the latest. When yours ships you will recieve a seperate email to confirm the dates. The same applies to the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
The above post is wrong. If the email you recieved was an *order* confirmation, your unit probably has not shipped and may not do so until the 4th at the latest. When yours ships you will recieve a seperate email to confirm the dates. The same applies to the OP.
Right, it was just an order receipt. There is a link to receive "up-to-date information" but it hasn't changed since the day I ordered :( . I'm curious what SONY said before editing his post though. Hmmm..

I'd send an email to the shop you made the purchase through, just to make sure that your order has not been lost. You should generally get an email confirming the purchase and then another one when the unit is shipped.

I'm a complete idiot.

Just checked, and my girlfriend realised that I'd ticked the box which has my emails rerouted to my gmail account (which I normally never check). Lo and behold, there was my confirmation email from the 26th!

*trying to find an emoticon with a massively red, embarrassed face*

Thanks again, everyone!

Back