Question for EvilDragon

el_pango

Hi all,

For the rest of the week, I'm in Berlin, DE for a conference. IIRC, this is EvilDragon's territory; ED (or any other Pandorians here), if you see this, do you want to go get a pint sometime this week?

BTW: the pushcart in Alexanderplatz that sells Mai Tais and Pina Coladas is awesome. We totally need something like that in America...

Yes, that's a BIT too far away ;)

However, if anyone happens to be at the GamesCom 2011 on August 17th: I'm there as well, just for the case you wanna meet me ;)

if you get on any kind of video or txt interviews, please post links, those are always interesting to see/read, even if its german

I would. I know Im gravedigging here but still, would be nice meeting you again sometime Dragon and of course getting to know some other Pandora users.

Too bad I cant visit the gamescom this year... :(

Damn this whole big world, so difficult to meet up.

I dont see a thing of this world is a village thing yet... :(

I would. I know Im gravedigging here but still, would be nice meeting you again sometime Dragon and of course getting to know some other Pandora users.

Too bad I cant visit the gamescom this year... :(

Damn this whole big world, so difficult to meet up.

I dont see a thing of this world is a village thing yet... :(

Two days can hardly be considered "gravedigging" ;)

Anyway, I am currently considering attending GC in Cologne, too.

17th sadly only is open for press and professionals, so there is no way I am getting in there... too bad, would have loved to meet you, EvilDragon.

Still I might visit another day, maybe Thursday or Friday (avoid the weekend if you can, it's damn crowded there).

So any other people on the forum attending the show?

I know 17th is a stupid day for most of you, but as I also want to do some business meetings and press contacts, it's the only real useful day for me.

Back