Questions related to OP (delivery times + batch 2)

When did you get your open pandora

• 3-4 weeks after purchase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3 months after purchase

• 12 months after purchase

• Total voters

OliPicard

Still Fresh
Ive just been speaking with some people on IRC, and it seems there orders have not been fullfilled for 2 years. Why is there such a backlog? is it due to CC or fianical problems? i noticed you can no longer order a console directly off the site? my son was hoping to get a console shortly but the IRC channel said the wait isnt worth it.

[17:27] <Cloudef> I'm still waiting for my batch 1

[17:29] <OliDroid> How long have you been waiting?

[17:29] <Cloudef> 2 years

[17:31] <OliDroid> 2 years?!

[17:31] <Cloudef> 2,5 to be exact

So any alternatives to the pandora? or how long will it be til batch 2 comes out? i saw somewhere its going to take until december this year to start taking new orders. (and will they be on time?)

if the people running this project could respond id be greatful.

Thanks

There's not much I can tell you right now regarding a timeframe, but I can make a quick summary:

CC was supposed to produce batch 2, but they really had problems just doing batch 1 and we therefore are moving the production to Germany.

That's the reason you can't buy any right now. CC is too slow with current batch 1 deliveries and we have to wait for a quotation and leadtimes before we can give any answers.

It might very well be end of December, yes.

When the Pandora is again available for ordering you will (probably) either pay right away and have it shipped inside of 7 days, or you will not pay until it ships. This will be clarified at the time you order.

Back