Quiz Games With Vns

Would you like to see more quiz games with VNS?

• Yes but longer and about videogames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but longer and varied subjects

• No I hate quizzes. Do something else.

• Total voters

wildcat

I was behind the VNS quiz on LucasArts games in the compo and I am glad at least a few people have given feedback. Basically I was wondering if anyone would be interested in future quiz games and what would you like to see? How could the current quiz be improved aside from more questions and sound?

Feedback and comments are much appreciated

sounds good...

i'v still yet to download the first quiz as my internet is being abit ***. il have a go abit later of it when i get it...

and if there isnt a like high scoreboard already maybe you can add one in the game??? just a suggestion ;)

I second the general knowledge quiz, I like the idea of a quiz game, but I just never got into the SCUMM games, so I don't know anything about them.

I've got an idea though...how about a Who Wants to Be a Millionaire VNS? is that possible? I think it'd be fun and a more users would try it...

just a suggestion!

it was not bad, i played your scumm quiz, i knew most of the questions :)
only the restarting from the beginning every time (well, in the end i saved after eacht question) was a bit boring ^^

btw: where can i find more VNS stuff? i got the scumm quiz, warlock on firetop mountain (or something like that) paradise heights 2 demo (french :s, can't find the english one atm) ...

is there any more? the file archive is down, and this forum doesn't allow you to search for VNS (only words longer thab 4 characters...)

it was not bad, i played your scumm quiz, i knew most of the questions :)
only the restarting from the beginning every time (well, in the end i saved after eacht question) was a bit boring ^^

btw: where can i find more VNS stuff? i got the scumm quiz, warlock on firetop mountain (or something like that) paradise heights 2 demo (french :s, can't find the english one atm) ...

is there any more? the file archive is down, and this forum doesn't allow you to search for VNS (only words longer thab 4 characters...)
No there is no more yet.
Paridise Heights should be being released soon though.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's Pigeon In the Big City which is actually quite amusing despite being entered into the crap games compo:

http://gp32.sector808.org/gp32devcgc2005/

There's also another one I did which was rubbish but you can download from the archive called Wild About Animals- miniature encyclopedia.

Regarding the future quiz, a general one is on the cards. I was thinking of doing a millionaire one like suggested but it might be difficult to pull off the phone a friend and ask the audience options. I'll have to see if there's a way of working round that. Plus I'll have to figure out how to do random questions so I'll look into it.

What I will do instead of resetting to the beginning, I'll go back to different points (kinda like check points) in the quiz.

Any other suggestions, feel free to put them in!

Back