Rar Password Cracker

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
Anyone know of a good password cracker that works on winrar files (.rar)? Either that or the password thats locked on the NFSU2 xbox torrent? I tried registering in the suggested forum but the sites in spanish and i dont understand a word!

Yeah - it is an odd way of doing things - with passwords that is... Seems crazy. I mean, if you're going to distribute something, why password protect it? Just dont distribute in the first place!!!

The theory behind this, axeman, is that you will have to be member of the distributing group. Of course, as demonstrated by our private guru, that practically never works anyway, so yeah, why bother...

No, it isn't.

The majority of passwords are now the domain name of the distributor's site. The theory is that you get the torrent from the site and the password is displayed there. However if the torrent is put on suprnova, the password will HAVE to be supplied in square brackets (e.g. NFSU2_(Xbox)-money[www.torrent-central.am].rar) thus giving the site credit for the torrent.

Sometimes the guy who steals the .torrent file forgets to attach a password - that's just idiocy on his part. Contrary to the link that spray referenced, website passwords are an annoying but neccessary part of the community. Of course the majority of you are leechers and wouldn't care, but without community support like this releases don't get torrented in the first place.

Back