Sales Re-order link will have accessories?

jabz

i'll post this here as my post got lost in the thread at gp32x where ppl are bitching..

I got my reorder email, so am waiting for the credit card link.. will i have the option to add the tv cable and case with this re-order? I didnt order them the first time.

jabz said:
i'll post this here as my post got lost in the thread at gp32x where ppl are bitching..

I got my reorder email, so am waiting for the credit card link.. will i have the option to add the tv cable and case with this re-order? I didnt order them the first time.

I emailed the team about this and they said that accessories will be able to be put in the basket for credit card reorders.

I am still waiting for the credit card link. i got the email and the refund and i want to reorder so i don't loose my spot in line..

Yeah I think a lot of people are waiting to re-order through the site, Im having problems doing a bank transfer :p guess we have learn banks are nothing but trouble, though I doubt we will loose our place in line.

Pandora Team! :D I am at work alot and sometimes internet security goes through patches of blocking the Pandora forums and even my email :(
Any chance you can put a re-order link on the main page when it's ready?

Thanks!!

Back