Re-order Request Emails.. When All Sent?

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
Curiousity is high of course ;) It seems much care is being taken with the re-order request emails so they're not just being spammed out .. and thus it takes time. (I assume this is to help spread the workload over some amount of time, rather than have thousands of anxious denizens calling back all at once.. a wise move :)

Anyway, givne the rate of mailouts is not all at once .. any idea how far along it is progressed?

I know a few folks are curious if they should have received it by now and anti-spam or any number of things got in the way, or if they've just not gotten it yet. (For my part, I'm in North America so expect to be in the latter end of the mailouts, whenever that is.)

Any idea when the mailouts should all be.. mailed out?

jeff

(Yes, there are dozens of threads with speculation, but its hard to keep up with. I know I was away a few days and someone else I know has been out for a week, so hes trying to catch up hard :)

I amended the Pandora Status Update sticky with another minor update that covers your question and added a link to it in the Dev Update list. I didn't think it needed a whole new sticky for its own, but maybe that would have made it more obvious. Here's a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, saw that but it didn't register .. ie: I'm not interested in refund, but re-order.. they are of course more or less the same but I didn't click .. (ie: Waiting for my reorder email and refund; I saw your post as addressing those who may have already gotten their reorder email but the refund had not come yet.)

Terminology for-the-win :)

To be specific for anyone else then..

Re-order emails and refund to be done by end of this week :)

jeff

Back