Real, Live Pandora For Sale

SONY said:
w000000t~ :D

But why are you selling it? No likey?

EDIT:
And why the EXTREMELY high shipping cost?

Should only be $20 worldwide shipping (to Australia), imo.

Because he wants to make some money on it, postage to central Europe is $115, yuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
SONY said:
Isn't making money on postage deceitful and illegal?

Not to disagree with the high costs but.

1) it isnt illegal, it might be against the TOC's but it isnt illegal.
2) the costs would seem to be generated by ebay with some sort of link to UPS.

mosschops said:
Not to disagree with the high costs but.

1) it isnt illegal, it might be against the TOC's but it isnt illegal.
2) the costs would seem to be generated by ebay with some sort of link to UPS.

But EVERYONE knows that UPS wouldn't charge that much, right?

Xenu said:
He also have to pay for the shipping twice.

Twice?

The shipping price is definitely calculated automatically via UPS. It's only $11.15 to me via UPS Ground. UPS overseas prices are ridiculous. I'll keep an eye on the auction, but I think I'm emotionally attached to my late order...

SONY said:
Xenu said:
He also have to pay for the shipping twice.

Twice?
What I mean is that the person that sells the Pandora has to pay for both the original shipping cost and the shipping to the ebay buyer. I guess that's why the shipping cost is so high.

joseluisjazz said:
There's also this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110541012641

That is for the pre-order only mate, The unit is not in hand ;)

SONY said:
w000000t~ :D

But why are you selling it? No likey?

EDIT:
And why the EXTREMELY high shipping cost?

Should only be $20 worldwide shipping (to Australia), imo.
oh huh. Yeah I guess I should offer some slower international options, I just gave UPS Express and it's all calculated.

No Likey? Oh no, I love it. I just bought 2; one for me, one for eBay. I'm just trying to offset my costs a bit, if I break even, I'll donate the rest back into dev bounties.

It's not going that way yet, though :) . The 1800-1900 pre-order auction has currently got a higher bid than the actual Pandora auction...

always worrying when buying stuff off ebay and they do not use photo's they have taken of the item. Just my personal opinion, i don't doubt that the item is there, if i was to sell my Pandora (when it arrives, also cold day in hell springs to mind) i would not have put a stock photo in there.

OK! I'm going to win this. See you all in pandora land.

edit- you're selling it ali? that's even better!

edit 2- I just bid on it, i'll probably be outbid soon

I was talking about this. http://cgi.ebay.com/Pandora-Open-Source-Handheld-Gaming-System-NEW-Wiz-GP2X-/320543889173?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item4aa1e79715

But with actual pics, it might end up over $1000. Other auctions don't post actual pics of Pandora.

Back