Rebirth Pandora for sale (SOLD)

alucart1984

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxYO65oaDfF8TkxLS0VKNlMwNnM&usp=sharing

Crayon not included

You get the Pandora (stylus and battery included), Charger (not pictured), 16GB SD Card, TV Out cable (made by a forum member here), and box (not in perfect condition).  The Pandora does have signs of use and a little issue on the back hinge area and the battery door is scratched. Some love dings as well but nothing major. Also the analog sticks don't seem to function like I think they should, but the auction I won it from never mentioned the analog sticks being messed up so I think maybe that is how they were day one.  They work just not as good as I would have hoped.  It was just like this when I purchased it off Ebay and it hasn't gotten any worse since I got it except maybe the few scratches on the battery door.  I used it quite a bit the first few weeks but I landed more hours at work recently so I don't have as much time as I would like and it is starting to collect dust. I am open to offers but I would like $300 shipped to USA address Only.  Payment made via Paypal.  If you have any question please feel to ask.  Love this community and will definitely be sticking around for the next great device released from this community and anything the Pandora team cooks up.

Last edited by a moderator:
New low price 275 shipped.  This is the lowest price I am going to, before putting it on Ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back