Received A Package From Ups

paddy

Website
Visit site
So ups came to my door in the afternoon with a package ,i am thinking it can't be (can it ?) same size package ,feels like a pandora and i am not expecting anything and have never received anything via ups so i open quickly thinking hey i have not received an email confirmation but yes this must be it ,it must be the one.

here is a pic of the beast !

http://www.iidacable.tv/images/modem/dpc2100.jpg

emm vids to come later ,no review needed.

ps ,this thing is like the same size as a pandora and same form factor ,it's crazy but yes it is only a replacment cable broadband modem ,anyway i will be with OPT tommorow morning for a full day helping get you guys your Pandora's!

ohh and sorry for that spelling typo ,i wish you could edit main titles.
Paddy

lol what made that worse was the huge image that took ages to load :p
Captain janeway!!! damn you hyperglobalmeganet!

edit: good man with helping OPT out!!! :D

Lol.. Webstar modems suck.. =P ( at least the ones with VOIP and that work with our phone switches in New Jersey. They take forever to provision )

Today whe got a package in this size too, but it was for a neightbore and the first germains should get theyre Pandoras not until next week.. :unsure:

Alerino said:
hellollo nupfi :)
hope you get your pandora soon

Hey there! :)
Well thank you!
I guess I have to be patient for quite a while... Not expecting to get lucky soon. ;)
I have a dream that someday everyone will get that special UPS package of joy... :D
The Pandora of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back