Reinstalling an FLU screen

STRIDER_YUZO

Still Fresh
Im looking to reinstall a flu screen for a friend who utterly scratched his apart while trying to clean dust from between the flu screen and the protective screen. Does anyone know where I can get these 2 screens from?

I contacted Lik-sang about the parts but not much of a response from them on it.

Cheers,
Yuzo

The only ones I could think of is craig from www.gbax.com or maybe entware (joygp.entware.com)

Try to contact them.

Ok guys, I did some research and im finally down to Hardcore gamer.com- But the main problem is- the language wall- I speak English and Japanese - so, this creates somewhat a problem. So keep the potential contact list coming. BTW- does anyone have an idea how much a flu screen would cost ?

Cheers,
Yuzo

Must admit...

Playing games on a gp32 without the flu or the plastic hard screen is quite amazing. No Glare and the color is beautiful. Not that I would promote others into doing the same..... :)

Yuzo

I suggest getting a regular glass screen cut for it. There's a good chance they'll be people in your area who can do this, especially those that cater to PDAs / Palm Pilots. From what I've heard, you shouldn't lose much quality while gaining that nerve-relaxing relief.

I went to an art framer and asked him to do that for me and it seemed even his thinnest glass was too thick for the gp32- It seems that the holster for the flu light is getting in the way- You win some, you loose some, I guess.

Nice joke whoever changed the title of this thread to "I shout too much".

Maybe I should adapt using all caps into my posts. :) LOL

Back