Repair followup

aholmes

Hi ed , again.

Any chance mine has been repaired at all. I sent you my details through PM last week and the only response I tend to get back is 'I'll check that for you' and nothing else seems to happen after that. There is no follow up with it.

I think in the end I have to accept that I'm not going to get my pandora back and I've just lost £250 - just gone down the drain :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ed

Did you manage to ship a replacement to me. You did say that you would send a replacement but I'm not sure how long it takes to arrive to the UK.

Hope to hear from you soon mate.

Thanks

A Holmes

UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr Evil Dragon.

Hope you are well and in high spirits. Any news?

Thanks mate.

Hi !

I know it's ask ED, but i just want to inform you that he is probably on the road, with his camera on his shoulder.

He has another company, and sometimes has to go here and there, so he's not able to spend much time on these boards.

Yep, i understand. I just didn't want him to forget about us or I thought he was probably just ignoring me or something. Well, I guess he will be back soon.

Sorry for the late reply.

Wasn't out on the road, but worked on mails and mails and mails and was barely online (also mentioned that on my post).

I didn't get new stock yet but delivery will happen tomorrow, that's why I will send you a brand new one on Tuesday.

Sorry again for the long delay.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Received replacement this morning. Very happy indeed. Tested and everything working fine.

I will order a carry case from you very soon from your shop.

EVIL DRAGON IS SIMPLY THE BEST.

Well, sorry again that it did take that long.

Were pretty hectic times for me.

Enjoy your Panda :D

Back