Replacement/colored Gp32 Cases

Daz_Genetic

Certified Guru
Website
www.dazos.com
Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I've been around and I have a lot to catch up with. Just thought I would pop in a let you guys know that I have not forgotten about this scene, and that my plans to create replacement cases for the GP32 is still alive. Not as quickly as I would have hoped, but hopefully I will have something more to show in the coming weeks (Money and time permitting).

To whet your appetite, here is a picture of the back part of two part mold used to recreate the front section of the GP32 casing.

_DSC0012.jpg

:eek:

Clear smoke color, please!!

Note: You fucking rock. </note>

Enslaved posted on Aug 31 2004 at 03:51 AM said:
How's your Voxel engine thing going too?

Unfortunately programming is one area of my life that has had to suffer because of other responsibilities. One of these days, I will package up the code and post it here on the forums. Perhaps someone will be able to take it further than I could.

That doesn't mean I won't ever get back to it, but with me currently putting my efforts into my portfolio while I look for more work, that is something I don't see happening soon.. But stranger things have happened, so don't take my word on that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish. ^_^ its just an edited image i found on the web. then i just pasted a picture in the middle

Holy crap, did you realize no one from Europe has yet to post in this thread? Must be a first. :p Wouldv'e been people that lived in North America but V3X had to post :lol: . We are still the minority. :p

Nice to see you're still about Daz. That case mold looks awesome. Nice one.

PS I'm from the UK and besides Auzzies are honarary Europeans anyway :p

Woah, They rock!

Nice to see you about again Daz.

EDIT: Could you give an indication of price? I want purple!

could you explain how do you do to make this ?

i want to make colored cases tooo !!! :)

if u can make a case like in lethe's sig i'll pay ALOT of money for it. or if u can make a megaman x 1 using this pic
vg-x190.jpg

i'll also pay ALOT of ALOT of money (and no the 2 alots isnt a typo)

Back