Replacement Parts

Jonney

Still Fresh
Where should I go to purchase replacement parts for my pandora? Is there a place in the US I can order from yet?

I need a new LCD cable, a new case, and a few of the screws.

I have just a few extra LCD cables left that I brought back from Germany in March.

I don't have any extra screws currently, but one place you might want to check would be Grainger, if you have any of the screws from your current situation. Also, remember there are varying sizes.

I have cases here that are "new" but have some flaws like scratched or scuffs in the paint. Since this couldn't be used on new units, they were set aside for repairs. The other thing you might want to consider regarding the case is that there is a new revision that is currently being used or is on order, I'm not quite sure of the progress here, maybe ED could give some input.

Are you equipped to do the repair yourself?

PM me your address and I can mail you a case and LCD cable. Have a look around my shop to see if there is anything else you might need http://www.ithic.com

Can anyone tell me what size the short screws are? Finding a replacment would be much easier if I knew exactly what I was looking for.

I think you mean the middle sized screws, they are 3.5mm long (4.5mm with the top), 1mm wide, from memory.

Back