Request For Being Moderator

mali

-
Website
Visit site
^ Cause I'm a liberal guy. I don't like overmoderation and I don't like the attitude that MODs are some kind of special caste. The surroundings of banning R.B. and removing SONY's pics is too intransparent for my liking.

quartercast

I found the way you handled the whole craigix issue was pretty drastic and immature, and then you deliberately posted abusive rubbish in order to get de-modded.

Why should we trust you not to abuse your post again?

mali

-
Website
Visit site
I'd call it creative and not so much immature :p
You can see this request as a statement. I don't expect to get re-modded ;)

quartercast

I've got an idea, why don't me make mali our official R.B. and SONY mod. He can keep them in check and change their sigs once in a while :)

mali

-
Website
Visit site
I think the one and only Baron wouldn't be amused, so instead I'll better stick to the Waldorf&Statler role once in a while :p

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
^ No. And yeah it is quiet here, I'm pretty sure that the new boards are a bit more active now.

Goity

VIP Sleaze
SONY said:
I'd like to be mali's assistant or at least be some sort of mini-mod.
So would I; as I keep saying increasingly it seems, I am a moderator on Septuagenariansexygirls.com and also own a book.

And I still have all my own hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Esn

(:";
Website
esn.newgrounds.com
I don't mind. I'm not so sure it'll happen, though.

You're a nice guy, mali, but you do have a penchant for pissing off Craig (even if I think you were mostly in the right & Craig has the northern-UK penchant for overreacting to perceived insults to honour, kinda like religious fundamentalists).

Just as with Muslims in Europe, but on a smaller scale, the issue is a politically delicate one.