Requested refund in september...

Lord Moonscar

Still Fresh
I requested a refund in September and the only contact I have had is with ED (who has been trying to help but i know is very busy) on this website.

I ordered from here. openpandorasales@gmail.com

and requested a refund from the same email.

If anyone could help speed up the process or give me a number to call that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi friend please wait untill february 2012 for production to be back to normal as there is alot going on now and things are speeding up, phone number can be found on Craig's website

cheers

007jaws

Unfortunately he is right, there are many people in line to get their refunds and I don't think they will happen until ED is done setting up production in Germany. I think ED is the only guy handling the refunds at the moment.

iControlPad Ltd.

26 Meadow Road,

Newcastle upon Tyne,

NE15 7LP

England

icontrolpad@gmail.com

Hi again

the .de is the german site where evildragon is, gbax website is long dead as there are alternative websites avaialble

try above email or address

I've also had a refund request in since early September. Multiple emails and phone calls with no response.

"Wait until February" is *not* how pre-orders and refunds work. That's my money, not Craig's, and should have the right as a consumer to ask for it back at any time as long as my Pandora hasn't yet been processed or shipped.

Those of us who ordered later in the first batch have our money on a roulette wheel at the moment. It certainly feels like 50% odds that I'll never see anything, 25% odds I'll get my refund order processed (though likely in the new year) and 25% I'll get a Pandora, ignoring my request for a refund. That last option isn't horrible, but I'd prefer to give my money to a group that had reputable business practices. I'd switch my pre-order over to ED's company in a heartbeat - even it it meant waiting longer.

I try really hard to not blame people who've already gotten their Pandoras.. like a pyramid scheme, my money helped get a Pandora into their hands. It's hard some days not to not feel they're pointing at me and saying "sucker!"

@TrevorBradley:

Your pre-order does automatically transfer to ED once he's got Pandoras available , so if you don't mind waiting until February-March next year, you *WILL* get one from him guaranteed.

I'm not taking over the preorders, but Craig gets the needed units from me, yes.

@TrevorBradley:

It has been said that we will use the preorder money for the Pandoras to actually pay the production.

So the money you've paid is lying in form of parts currently at CircuitCo.

There is no limitless money ressource, so if too many refunds happen, there's no other way sadly than to wait until some money gets back. It's no pyramid scheme, if the PCB company wouldn't have fucked up the PCBs, everyone here would've been a happy camper.

I'm currently buying the parts from Craig as we need them from production anyways, which will add to the money Craig can use for refunds as well, so you're money isn't gone, no worries.

Once the parts from CC arrive safe and sound in Germany, I'll transfer another 60K USD over to Craig...

I hope that helps a bit. It doesn't speed up the email contact / refund process, but it might make you feel safer to know that money for the refunds are there.

@ ED : Hi, glad you got back safe & sound from Replay, it was a pleasure to meet you, now on to the point.

Do you not think it would make sense for you and Craig to get your heads together and issue a clear statement detailing the relationship between Open Pandora Ltd & Open Pandora GmbH? I know this information is available if you carefully read the boards but understandably there seems to be a lot of confusion.

Hopefully this statement could answer questions like :

Are Open Pandora Ltd & Open Pandora GmbH part of the same company?

Who do I RMA my unit to?

How do I get a refund?

Who do I order a Pandora from if I live in country X?

etc.

I know how busy you are but it strikes me that if this info was pinned on the boards & mentioned prominently on the official website then it might actually save you a bit of time from repeatedly answering the same queries.

Back