Resident Evil 4 Wii

Website
Visit site
Can anyone who has played through this game imagine having to go back and play it with dual-analogue?

The controls are so unbelievably good. I love it. Has made one of my favourite games ten times better.

Saddens me that all the Wii will get is Umbrella Chronicles, missing out on Resi 5.

Well Resident Evil 4 has been doing particularly well on the Wii so it wouldn't come as a surprise that Capcom would announce at some point in the future a Wii-exclusive Resident Evil adventure much like RE4. With Capcom having stated that they are beefing up production for the Wii, it's only a matter of time before they announce one. Was contemplating getting this but I've decided to spend my money on Pokemon instead.

Ganepark32 said:
Well Resident Evil 4 has been doing particularly well on the Wii so it wouldn't come as a surprise that Capcom would announce at some point in the future a Wii-exclusive Resident Evil adventure much like RE4. With Capcom having stated that they are beefing up production for the Wii, it's only a matter of time before they announce one. Was contemplating getting this but I've decided to spend my money on Pokemon instead.
Don't do it!

Get this instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
declaration said:
Ganepark32 said:
Don't do it!

Get this instead.

I agree. If you dont have diamond or pearl then dont get battle revolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what I intend to do, buy Pokemon Diamond. I certainly won't be wasting my money on Battle Revolution.

I will get RE4 for the wii, as on the gamecube I can walk through it in about 4 hours with the Chicago Typewriter and the Infinite Rocket launcher. Need to feel like its a challenge. Is that laser cannon-thing from the ps2 version in the wii one? just curious

easily best in the series, i dont think i could bring myself to buy it again though just to play with the wii remote/nunchuck, as for pokemon, i got stuck at one point and left it, is it something to do with some wind generators or somethin? theres guards in front of the entrance and theres nowhere else to go, i know i should go look at gamefaqs.com, notgot round to it yet, id def reccomend re4 if you havent played it before over pokemon, re5 new trailer from e3 looks brilliant, seems to be some voodoo theme going on. cant wait!

Back