Retro Gamer Issue 24

wildcat

Hi all,

I am a member of the forums but thought you would be interested in a magazine article on the GP32 which I wrote. Retro Gamer Issue 24 (out now in UK and available on import although it takes a while) has a four page article on the emulation scene and homebrew games worth visiting. Also managed to interview A600 and Evil Dragon.

yes its a good article pages 104 - 107

i bought my gp2x thanks to this magazine too :D

its also worth mentioning that this magazine is now alot better since the new editors took over.

wildcat posted on May 14 2006 at 10:31 PM said:
Hi all,

I am a member of the forums but thought you would be interested in a magazine article on the GP32 which I wrote. Retro Gamer Issue 24 (out now in UK and available on import although it takes a while) has a four page article on the emulation scene and homebrew games worth visiting. Also managed to interview A600 and Evil Dragon.

A little behind the times don't you think? Why do a huge spread on a handheld that is out of production and can't be purchased except for ebay now?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to do it on the GP2X as that is what is being made and sold now and can be bought at more places?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it have made more sense to do it on the GP2X as that is what is being made and sold now and can be bought at more places?
They already did one on the GP2X.

I've got every issue of the magazine - it's the only video games magazine I buy and read now. I always look forward to every edition!

Pity in Australia we are 2 months behind the UK releases...

They already did one on the GP2X.

I've got every issue of the magazine - it's the only video games magazine I buy and read now. I always look forward to every edition!

Pity in Australia we are 2 months behind the UK releases...

Well it is "Retro" gamer I guess so reviewing an older version of this line is probably ok. I just wonder what will happen when they get people all fired up for this thing just to find they are out of production and can't be bought anymore except used.

Wouldn't that be the case for any older, classic system that people may fall for? Why be guided solely by the market? Besides, the XGP-mini might natively run GP32 software.

- Alex

the only "current consoles" they do as there main feature are the gameboy series as there are many iterations int he gameboy legacy

Back