Retrode 2 Gbx Plugin availability

thatgui

Advanced Member
As it looks like I waited too long ordering one. Will they be on stock again in the forseable future ?

Edit:
And while we are at it: any news on the NES Plugin, I am currently thinking about aquiring the "Kazzoo / INL Retro" dumper, but would hold back my purchase if there will be a NES Plugin for the Retrode

I'm trying to source the GameBoy connectors... that's the only thing stopping the production :(

I am currently thinking about aquiring the "Kazzoo / INL Retro" dumper

I have both a retrode and "Kazzoo / INL Retro" dumper. I can highly recommend the kazzoo, its worked for everything Ive tried.
Sometimes it takes a little work to look for the right script for more exotic rom types.
I use it for both famicom and nes carts.

I'm trying to source the GameBoy connectors... that's the only thing stopping the production :(
thats unfortunate, thanks for the info.

I have both a retrode and "Kazzoo / INL Retro" dumper. I can highly recommend the kazzoo, its worked for everything Ive tried.
Sometimes it takes a little work to look for the right script for more exotic rom types.
I use it for both famicom and nes carts.
What keeps me from ordering one straight away is that I am not very content with the idea that (afaik) this thing needs a driver and is Windows- only > I like the more simple approach of the Retrode that keeps things at a rather "low" and versatile level by simulating a USB mass storage device.

Back