Revo K101 - GBA Clone ( formally "competition time" thread )

gibberish

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we really need one when we the Pandora still I should buy one then send it to NOA and attach a note saying how long till animal crossing jump out ?!!'

Do I win yet?

Edit: Forgot I was supposed to spell it Kinesis, or K1nesis for lulz.

kenesis-k101.png

kinesis-k101.png

Or just buy a gba cheap off e-bay.Problem solved.

I'm not sure you can get a GBA with a good quality modded backlight(edit: frontlight) (or a GBM for people that hve good eyes...) and a good flashcard like an M3 perfect for the price of theses consoles...

Wait, I'm confused. Is the K101 not the same as the K1? Is the K101 still a GBA equivalent, just in a different form factor?

Nevermind, I missed the italics at the bottom the blog post :)

Wait, I'm confused. Is the K101 not the same as the K1? Is the K101 still a GBA equivalent, just in a different form factor?
Yes, it is the same in a better form factor... if the controls are good this would be a great item...

I've always wanted to have enough GBA at home for a Zelda 4 swords GBA/NGC or FF:CC on NGC with friends.

The K101 looks good, it probably has a better screen than the original GBA/GBAsp and is sold with a linker, you've got my attention ^_^

I would have loved a GBA micro clone, though. It had a pretty good screen, it was compact and good looking.

Maybe for the next iteration of the K1XX series :ph34r:

I've always wanted to have enough GBA at home for a Zelda 4 swords GBA/NGC or FF:CC on NGC with friends.

Only played with two player, and it was great... this mixed cooperative yet competitive game-play is just great...

Do you think anyone sat through all of Chad W Smith's names. I think he went a bit mental with a word generator

I like your latest logo Gadgetoid, along with the -a1.jpg

I was surprised at the Revo name choice, but I don't think anyone else really remembers, ever knew about, or even cares about the PSION Revo. From a normal perspective it seems fairly unique, and it's a nice, terse, logo-friendly word.

Also did a couple of variations!

revo-k101-e1.jpg

Urm, you're overlooking the Acer Revo ;) I have two of them at my house, both connected to TVs :D

Back