Right Trigger problems

superatarian

Hello,

I am having a great time with the Pandora I bought off of Ebay (still waiting for the one I originally ordered)

and everything works fine except for the right trigger button. It moves, a little, when I press it, but I hear

no click like when I press the left trigger. This is ok with me as long as it works like it is suppose to. Is

there a way to adjust this or a program I can use to test it to see if it is functioning? Thanks....

It works though? Some of them just don't click. If you think it's too tight you can actually pull it back and the plastic will bend (pc-abs has no memory) which might pull it back far enough for it to click.

However if it's working fine you might just want to leave it alone.

If the above does not work you can have a read through this thread, which details some of the fixes people have come up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
It works though? Some of them just don't click. If you think it's too tight you can actually pull it back and the plastic will bend (pc-abs has no memory) which might pull it back far enough for it to click.

However if it's working fine you might just want to leave it alone.

Yeath that is what I think. I will leave it alone. I found the little app that tests all the button and it does work. I just have to get

used to it. Should not take long though. (g)

Well I went to the other section. I took their advance and took out the 5 screws and took off the back of the

Pandora. Once I looked at the trigger I knew what the problem was. Now my right trigger clicks just fine. It

was an easy fix....

Well I went to the other section. I took their advance and took out the 5 screws and took off the back of the

Pandora. Once I looked at the trigger I knew what the problem was. Now my right trigger clicks just fine. It

was an easy fix....
Please elaborate on the problem?

Also, did you take advice from the other people from the other thread or did you actually take an advance of money?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back