Release Riot Ttcc Pandora Entries

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
Definitely, this contest produced some of the most polished and professional looking homebrew I've seen on these handhelds. The forming of teams was a great idea imo. I vote Uni for resident contest coordinator! ;)

fusion_power

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
Orion4874 said:
Definitely, this contest produced some of the most polished and professional looking homebrew I've seen on these handhelds. The forming of teams was a great idea imo. I vote Uni for resident contest coordinator! ;)
Lets hope, they continue their projects, this could lead into very good pieces of software to make the hardware more popular. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

crow_riot

fusion_power said:
Orion4874 said:
Lets hope, they continue their projects, this could lead into very good pieces of software to make the hardware more popular. :)

I can just speak for myself and PaperWars.
It's the beginning, we're far from finished, and won't just lay it down. From the proposals and thoughts and wall-of-texts traylorpark and i are reading and writing, it could take several years of free time to finish it ;-)

crow_riot

PokeParadox said:
Blue Protoman said:
Mind uploading what you've got to the Repo? The voting is over, I'm sure it's fine now.
It's only fair to wait until the official nod from Uni! :)

I agree. Will wait until the compo is officially over.

fusion_power

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
crow_riot said:
I can just speak for myself and PaperWars.
It's the beginning, we're far from finished, and won't just lay it down. From the proposals and thoughts and wall-of-texts traylorpark and i are reading and writing, it could take several years of free time to finish it ;-)
Very nice. The Pandora needs some "Advance Wars" style game. :) Somehow I missed it completely, maybe because this project started in the Caanoo section of this forum which I don't read. ^^"""
I played AW 1 and 2 to death onto the GBA, great games, even when the Computer AI had some weak spots. At the Moment I can't test Paper Wars because my Pandora is in repair but I'm sure, that this game could be an great success.

Blue Protoman

I've got some sound effects made in SFXR, if you'd like to take a look at them. What do you think? I've also included most of the raw .sfs files if you'd like to modify the sounds.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=809

SiegfriedCroes

Game Developer | Pixel Artist
Really, that top 6 is completely different from what I expected... But I'm happy, I'm 4th while I thought I wouldn't make the top 6 at all (with all the comments about the demo being to short)... Thanks to those who voted for Rainy Day :D

And of course congratulations to all other winners :)

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Congrats to the PaperWars team for their 1st place, it's a well deserved victory IMHO :)

I hope "Adamant Armor Affection Adventure" will be ported to Pandora, I want to give it a try !

And I'm glad Rainy Day, Shootet and Puzzletube made it to the top 6, they were my favourite games.

Thanks again for this great compo :)

Bye, Magic Sam