River City Ransom

cactusbin

Still Fresh
Most of you have heard of it: River City Ransom. If you have not, The two 'clowns' of river city have stolen your girlfriend and taken over your turf, you have to fight your way through the multiple areas to get them back. I absolutely love this game! It is on of the best games for the NES and the best fighting game on the NES (IMO). It is just as easy as it needs to be while still presenting a challenge. I love all the movable items and such. The money and food system seem a bit tacked on, but they are an incentive to try and stay alive. If you haven't played this game I absolutely must recommend it. (It is for the NES by the way and I play it full speed with sound on gpfce)

DJ Amireh said:
Most of you have heard of it: River City Ransom. If you have not, The two 'clowns' of river city have stolen your girlfriend and taken over your turf, you have to fight your way through the multiple areas to get them back. I absolutely love this game! It is on of the best games for the NES and the best fighting game on the NES (IMO). It is just as easy as it needs to be while still presenting a challenge. I love all the movable items and such. The money and food system seem a bit tacked on, but they are an incentive to try and stay alive. If you haven't played this game I absolutely must recommend it. (It is for the NES by the way and I play it full speed with sound on gpfce)

Its also available on GBA and SMS iirc, great game and it has some great funny dialogue.

CHEESE IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ Amireh said:

yeah, I just played it recently on the NES emulator on my DS. Brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back