Rlyeh's Unannounced New Emu + Public Fmame Soon

Wolfsclaw

can't be longer than 2 months right?
Website
Visit site
http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl...com%2findex.php

" According to Platinum account in the forums, Rlyeh has announced in the IRC that stops the 16 days compo is going to carry an emulator of a system of 8bits still not emulated in the GP32, possibly Acorn BBC (suppositions)

On the other hand, also it has said that tomorrow it hopes to implement Core in ASM of the Z80, DrZ80, in his emulator of Megadrive fGen32."

+

"18/10/2004 - New fMAME32 for the RU
I have reached a personal agreement with Rlyeh by which if it gives a new version to me of fMAME32 that incorporates the new cores in ASM of the M68k and of the Z80 to be able to show it in the second meeting of GP32 users that will be celebrated in BCN PARTY, I commit myself to give a Nintendo to him DS as soon as we bring them of import.
So you already know, more surely it is than it stops within a pair of weeks we have new fMAME32 that we will be able to enjoy in the Party and that a time later will be put the public.

If somebody is animated to help me with the payment of the DS (although it is a personal commitment) , I leave my account of Paypal in case you want to make some donation: "
all the spain guys, esp. anarchy in this case, rule :p

Yeah I just translated this from GP32 spain as well, this is fantastic news. You only have to look at the poll on Retrodev forums to realise that FMAME is his most anticipated release. Roll on 1st public beta!

This is good and bad. Good because A new emu may come out, bad because after he gets the DS he may drop GP32 developement in favor of DS.

he already told this multiple times that at the end of the year he will release all his gp32 emus (also open source) and leave the gp32 dev scene, but noone seemed to care.

DaveC posted on Oct 18 2004 at 02:22 PM said:
This is good and bad. Good because A new emu may come out, bad because after he gets the DS he may drop GP32 developement in favor of DS.

He's already committed to finishing his GP32 projects and despite other temptations he's stuck by his word. Even if he dropped out tomorrow he'd still be a top class guy in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Oct 18 2004 at 02:22 PM said:
Why would he go to the trouble of setting up a dedicated forum for his GP32 emus if he wasnt committed to the scene? Have a little faith.

Wolfsclaw posted on Oct 18 2004 at 10:32 AM said:
he already told this multiple times that at the end of the year he will release all his gp32 emus (also open source) and leave the gp32 dev scene, but noone seemed to care.

Really, they're all from GPL code so they're alreeady open source, just no one has bothered to ask him for it :)

jeff

yes :p

but i was more looking at the fact that he's going to leave the gp32 dev scene in 2005, if he didnt change his mind in the past 2 months or so ;)

Wolfsclaw posted on Oct 18 2004 at 03:16 PM said:
that one is announced, its gonna be an unannounced project, maybe BBC micro emu.

what else exist in 8bits system & which haven't yet been announced??

Back