RMA problem, Pandora sent but no email recieved

myau56

Still Fresh
Hello Evildragon, hope you're fine !!! I've already sent this message in another topic but decided to post it again in a new one : sorry about it...

Same case for me here : I've sent an RMA Pandora more than 3 weeks ago with no tracking and haven't recieved a mail of confirm and I don't know if the console has been delivered : could you tell me please ?

Here is my Order Number : 825943070365221.

And my name : Bertrand de Lignières, France.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day and again bravo for all the great work !! :)

You should have gotten an email now, I catched up with the packages sorry for the delay

Thanks for the answer ! No problem about the delay, as I know that you and all the persons have a great deal of work ! unfortunately, I didn't recieved the email BUT that's not a problem as you answered to my topic just a day ago so no problem ! Thanks again and good luck for all :)

I've just recieved it this morning ! Thanks again :)

But I'll ask another question : there is a sort of "protective plastic" through the screen but I'm not very fan of this : is it possible to remove it ? But if it's not possible that's not so important !

Thanks again for your work and happy long live to the Pandora :)

PS : I've never recieved the email but that's not important ! ^^

Yes but if it's the layer there wasn't one before, it's sort of "locked" by the superior part of the Pandora and then it don't seems to be possible to remove it and..there is a lot of "bubles" under this layer, so it's a bit problematic...but if it's not possible to remove it, I'll keep it, no problem about it :)

Are you talking about the plastic film that covers the screen during shipping? if so it can just peal off.. but if doesn't easily come off then it's something else...

EDIT: Yeah a picture like ED suggests would be nice...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we let the plastic film on top of the screen when assembling, so it might've been there's some stuck below the frame.

Can easily be peeled off in this case.

Ok for the photos, I'm sending them in a few moments ! It don't seems to be the plastic film that covers the screen during shipping !

Hope the photos aren't too big !

p1110640s.jpg

p1110641.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the protection foil, yes, it should be removed.

Looks like Askarus left it on the LCD when he assembled the unit, so it's stuck under the frame.

It's not glued in, so you should be able to pull it out :)

So at last it's really the protection foil ! No soucy about it ! I'll try to pull it out immediately :) I'll then try to pull harder ^^

Thanks for the news and again thanks for all :)

Back