S*** Where Is My Jxd V3 You Crook

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.B

Untitled-18e59399.jpg
mad.gif
S**Y where is my JXD V3 you crook I sent you by express post my SDTWO flash card you was supposed to send me by express post the JXD V3, you won't even answer my PM'S
mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
quote said:
Would you say that you enjoy to collect large numbers of Nintendo consoles?

NO

Guys, please stop poking the Red Baron: no good will come of it, I'm sure. This is obviously a personal matter between he and Sony. Let them sort it out.
Thanks.

Well, it is a personal matter, so it should have been kept to PM. HOWEVER, now that the matter has been made public, we should leave it open for Sony to be able to defend himself.

WizardStan said:
Guys, please stop poking the Red Baron: no good will come of it, I'm sure. This is obviously a personal matter between he and Sony. Let them sort it out.
Thanks.
Between who and what?

image001d1401e4.jpg
mad.gif
It seems like SONY (MEMBER) is not going to do the right thing let this be a warning to others who are contemplating doing business with SONY

Not that it's any of my business, but I'm kinda anxious to hear what the deal is from Sony.

Exophase said:
Not that it's any of my business, but I'm kinda anxious to hear what the deal is from Sony.

Good luck, he wont answer my PM I sent him, if you want a copy of the PM concerning this transaction just let me know and I will PM to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back