Saitek P3200 Rumble Pad (windows)

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
I just bought a new Saitek P3200 Rumble pad for my laptop. It is great for Mega Drive, SNES, N64 emulation etc.

I buy loads of games from Steam, and while Flatout recognised the pad automatically, I am having problems setting it up for some. I have the Id Anthology which includes Doom, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Quake 2 and I also have the original Half Life (my laptop is not great for newer games ;) )

I actually would now prefer to use a gamepad to play my FPS's after a few years with my xbox/360. I had a quick google, but i can't find any pre-setup profiles for any of these games. This is where someone has properly mapped all the relevant keyboard buttons to buttons on the pad. The Saitek site has profiles for other pads/ sticks, but not this one.

My manual for the pad is corrupt so i can't see what i am doing wrong. For example in Quake 2, I have it so the left analogue looks around, and the right analogue moves - I can't get used to this after playing Halo!!

If anyone has some P3200 profiles set up can you please PM them to me? Does not matter for what games, as it will let me see what you have done, and I should be able to adjust from there.

BTW, i think is's a great pad and i would recommend one. I would recommend it even higher if i can get some of my favourite classic FPS's working on it.

Thanks.

Back