Sam Fisher Is Suing Best Buy!

Nah. It's definitely not the sam fisher from here. But wouldn't it be funny if it was? Sam, if you read this, I suggest buying a product from some random chain electronic store or whatever, have it cause an accident, and sue them so this topic would be more than relevant. We can all help you conspire against them.

WarmFluffyUK said:
ain't his real life name
You mean this place is a dream, all part of my imagination?

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
sam fisher said:
You're all wrong. This isn't anyone's imagination..... THIS IS SPAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
..I thought that joke was pretty dead. Oh wait. IT IS.

UK DVD release of 300 has revived it in my town. The biologist joke is predominantly more dead.

sam fisher said:
sam fisher said:
You're all wrong. This isn't anyone's imagination..... THIS IS SPAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

UK DVD release of 300 has revived it in my town. The biologist joke is predominantly more dead.

Well in your town, inbreeding is considered a viable method of reproduction, but we don't all go round shagging our mothers, now do we?

Nova said:
sam fisher said:
sam fisher said:

Well in your town, inbreeding is considered a viable method of reproduction, but we don't all go round shagging our mothers, now do we?

The biologist joke will never die, as it's so hilarious that it came out of your mouth that it never gets old!

How about this one:

"This isn't anyone's imagination....this is your subconscious! I know this because I'M A PSYCHOLOGIST, FFS!!

haha

edit: in retrospect that wasn't funny. but the biologist one still is

tim0391 said:
besides the jokes how much do you think this bloke will get :ph34r:
Surely he will win. Negligence is a bitch. Probably get a nice juicy sum, likely in the 100 thousands (id estimate)

nice some bet his head hurt like hell tho lol :p

tim0391 said:
tim0391 said:
Surely he will win. Negligence is a bitch. Probably get a nice juicy sum, likely in the 100 thousands (id estimate)

well lol yeah, maybe he got a minor concussion and walked out holding his head.... but then he decided to sue and get lots of dough :D

tim0391 said:
tim0391 said:

well lol yeah, maybe he got a minor concussion and walked out holding his head.... but then he decided to sue and get lots of dough :D

at least the bang on the head didn't knock opportunist side out of him :p

Back