Samsung Electronics Depressed And Gamepark Holdings Happy


GP2X-INT

Still Fresh
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
56
Korea Software has announced that Big I entertainment, Koreailretail,
Gamepark Holdings and 5 other Companies were passed for 2009
value chain association member. Samsung Electronics have participated i
n the Value Chain Association Member and they were disqualified,
but on the other hand Gamepark Holdings were happy because they were qualified in this competition.
Once President Lee Myung Bak has announced about the development of the Korean Console to be expanded around the world. The exciting is that Samsung Electronics and Gamepark Holdings
where at the same project for Open Market. Therefore up to now
Samsung Electronics where participating in all the Investment Project,
but where they disqualified by Gamepark Holdings?
First of all it’s the difference in between the size of the two companies.
Samsung Electronics has strong funds but on the other hand
Gamepark Holdings is a Company that is giving out bright.
Even though instead of investing into mobile phones,
Korea wanted to upgrade the console market so that could be one of the reasons that Gamepark Holdings had more advantage than Samsung Electronics.


What has happen to Samsung Electronics?
After Mr. Ho Su Lee was selected for the Vice-President for Samsung Electronics, it was his first time for him to participate in the value chain association member, and even though the value chain association member was one of the biggest project for them, which they were disqualified. Therefore Samsung Company had great shock for being disqualified.

As Samsung Electronics have been disqualified from the Value Chain Association Project, they have decided to invest themselves regarding Samsung Electronics content business plan.

However last week 12th, March President of Sin-Im Ho Su, Lee has said that they will look for more new contents for mobile server in their mobile open market server, and lead for their further business.
 

GP2X-INT

Still Fresh
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
56
to let the users to be aware of how much GP2X are trying to bring out there products
is that ok for you?
just bringing up the news for you guys.
 

fettouhi

Active Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
664
Age
45
Location
Odense S, Denmark
If you want to show us ANYTHING, then show us a video of the wiz with the latest menu and some of those "new" games running on it. So far I've only seen someone trying to promote GPH and how much they do for their costumers :rolleyes: .

Regards

André
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Q

quasist

Guest
You nerdy western nerds will never understand the passion of the eastern countries :)
The New Gaming Era will step over your dead bodies ... and burning cities :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

fettouhi

Active Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
664
Age
45
Location
Odense S, Denmark
'quasist' said:
You nerdy western nerds will never understand the passion of the eastern countries :)
The New Gaming Era will step over your dead bodies ... and burning cities :p
Looking forward to it, then I don't have to listen to this cr*p about GPH.

Regards

André
 
Last edited by a moderator:

bodhee

Still Fresh
Joined
Dec 13, 2007
Messages
37
'fettouhi' said:
'quasist' said:
You nerdy western nerds will never understand the passion of the eastern countries :)
The New Gaming Era will step over your dead bodies ... and burning cities :p
Looking forward to it, then I don't have to listen to this cr*p about GPH.

Regards

André


:D :D :D

thats hilarious..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Squidge

Certified Guru
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
8,493
Location
UK
Website
Visit site
Since this is not specifically Wiz-related, I'm going to move it to off-topic, as not everyone will want to read it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dunny

Exophase Approved® Forum Troll
Joined
Dec 24, 2006
Messages
1,112
Age
48
Location
Broughton, Brigg, UK
Website
www.zxspin.com
'Squidge' said:
Since this is not specifically Wiz-related, I'm going to move it to off-topic, as not everyone will want to read it.
Are you kidding? This stuff is comedy gold.

D.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

x68000

Mega GP Mania
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
1,658
Location
Co.Durham, UK
Is the OP trying to say that Samsung were considering joining forces with GPH, so they could maybe rebadge and market the Wiz worldwide?

Or have i just made that up?
 

Chip

[Insert Custom Title Here]
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
3,503
Age
43
Location
NJ, USA
Website
chipandre.com
'x68000' said:
Is the OP trying to say that Samsung were considering joining forces with GPH, so they could maybe rebadge and market the Wiz worldwide?

Or have i just made that up?
I think the gist of the story is that the Korean government held some sort of competition and GPH won (or at least placed) but Samsung got disqualified. It might have been some sort of global distribution deal, but it could have been a karaoke contest for all the sense that post makes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Orkie

Super Duper Mega GP Mania
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
2,368
Location
UK
Website
www.gp2x.dev
'arrrgh' said:
I beleive they use Google Translate. How... professional.
If that is all you can find a moan about, you must be pretty satisfied in your life ;). Did it occur to you that Korean might simply be such a different language that it is hard for a native speaker to become fluent in English? How is your Korean at the moment?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

arrrgh

Newbie
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
416
Location
Australia
'Orkie' said:
'arrrgh' said:
I beleive they use Google Translate. How... professional.
If that is all you can find a moan about, you must be pretty satisfied in your life ;). Did it occur to you that Korean might simply be such a different language that it is hard for a native speaker to become fluent in English? How is your Korean at the moment?

I didn't mean it as an insult, but a joke. Although it was in pretty poor taste, I admit. I understand it is hard to learn a new langauge, I was just saying that GPH probably needs to find someone as a proper translator before talking to the community here, although it is still nice to see them take an interest in the community.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Chip

[Insert Custom Title Here]
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
3,503
Age
43
Location
NJ, USA
Website
chipandre.com
'arrrgh' said:
I was just saying that GPH probably needs to find someone as a proper translator before talking to the community here
According to GP2X-INT, he doesn't actually work for GPH, he just knows someone on the inside. If he's just a fan with some inside information, then you can hardly blame GPH if he's not a professional marketing strategist. They may not even know he's posting here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

arrrgh

Newbie
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
416
Location
Australia
'Chip' said:
'arrrgh' said:
I was just saying that GPH probably needs to find someone as a proper translator before talking to the community here
According to GP2X-INT, he doesn't actually work for GPH, he just knows someone on the inside. If he's just a fan with some inside information, then you can hardly blame GPH if he's not a professional marketing strategist. They may not even know he's posting here.

Fair enough, I just though he was someone from GPH drumming up excitement for the Wiz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

sam fisher

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
9,452
Location
Bristol, UK
Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
'arrrgh' said:
I didn't mean it as an insult, but a joke. Although it was in pretty poor taste, I admit. I understand it is hard to learn a new langauge, I was just saying that GPH probably needs to find someone as a proper translator before talking to the community here, although it is still nice to see them take an interest in the community.
There is a person at GPH who seems to have pretty good English (enough to make good sense and communicate fairly well).
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
6,093
Age
32
Location
UK
Website
Visit site
Orkie said:
If that is all you can find a moan about, you must be pretty satisfied in your life ;) . Did it occur to you that Korean might simply be such a different language that it is hard for a native speaker to become fluent in English? How is your Korean at the moment?
How bouts you crawl back out of the collective rectums of the GPH team, eh champ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Orkie

Super Duper Mega GP Mania
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
2,368
Location
UK
Website
www.gp2x.dev
Since you asked so nicely, I shall endeavour to do so as soon as an opportunity presents itself.
 
Top