Santa wants to borrow my Pandora!

twent4

Still Fresh
My initial intent was to name this thread "Where in the world is Pandora?" but realized it might be somewhat of a sore spot for many of us.

To cut straight to the chase, I would like to organize a guerrilla advertising campaign along the lines of "Where in the world is Matt", having users from different locales on the planet take pictures with their unit. Yes, i said unit. I know this wont score us a budget allowance with a major chewing gum corporation, no is trying to make the pandora do a little dance covered by warranty, but here goes... let me know what you guys think of this very simple, kinda childish concept (i forfeited my idea of holding it out in front of me and asking you guys to do the same, so that a slideshow would line up the forefront pandora).

BT7jW.jpg

EDIT: spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:
Badass 1st post award here. The case confused me for a second, how does the Pandora run in that kinda cold?

From Vansterdam with my Pandora,

Badass 1st post award here. The case confused me for a second, how does the Pandora run in that kinda cold?

Been away from the forums for a little while, was getting frustrated as to why I couldn't log in... then realized im not on gp32x :) i love that new account smell!

As for performance, I didn't stay outside long enough to find out. My coworker was taking the picture, and our truck was right behind him. I'm here for another 5 months, might do some extreme conditions and polar-bear resistance tests.

Me waiting for the first Pandora underwater shot ;)

I like the idea!

Once I have my unit I'll try that as well. As I taking pictures is a hobby of mine and I do little shootings with models (everything non pro) every once in a while I'll ask them to hold the pandora in the camera ;)

Just need the pandora.

My initial intent was to name this thread "Where in the world is Pandora?" but realized it might be somewhat of a sore spot for many of us.

To cut straight to the chase, I would like to organize a guerrilla advertising campaign along the lines of "Where in the world is Matt", having users from different locales on the planet take pictures with their unit. Yes, i said unit. I know this wont score us a budget allowance with a major chewing gum corporation, no is trying to make the pandora do a little dance covered by warranty, but here goes... let me know what you guys think of this very simple, kinda childish concept (i forfeited my idea of holding it out in front of me and asking you guys to do the same, so that a slideshow would line up the forefront pandora).

BT7jW.jpg
EDIT: spoiler

Take me with you!!!

Lol, awesome first post and overall pic.

I'm sure if I posted a pic of myself with my Pandora, everyone would easily be able to guess that it was taken in my bedroom, whilst wearing my fiancé's bra.

Anyway, are you in the North Pole somewhere?

Lol, awesome first post and overall pic.

I'm sure if I posted a pic of myself with my Pandora, everyone would easily be able to guess that it was taken in my bedroom, whilst wearing my fiancé's bra.

Do... do i ask? :) besides, how would her bra fit the Pandora? (badda PSSSSHHHH)

Anyway, are you in the North Pole somewhere?

Close! Resolute is east and maybe a bit north west and slightly south of magnetic north pole, and is usually the last spot visited for north american true north pole expeditions! Not trying to insult your intelligence by posting a link to google maps, just saving you search time. Cheers!

EDIT: i am geographically challenged.

We really need more people posting pics of themselves and their Pandoras in cool locations. I want to take a pic of mine in front of these things, but it's a bit hard to make it happen:

aye6h.jpg

(Not my actual workplace, but the same thing.)

Gruso do you work for the smelting company that destroyed the T1000 and, more importantly, where Arnold Schwarzenegger learned why we cry, although it is something he can never do?

Back