Save Us Some Time & Heartbreak

If you are in the 1st 500 Pandoras & you are happy with a B quality Rev3 Case do you want silksc

• I want silkscreening no matter what

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING SILKSCREENING

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • IF it means I'll have my Pandora minus silkscreen in February instead of one with silkscreen in Marc

Votes: 46 47.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • In a forum full of pointless polls, this one takes the cake

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters

Mjlink

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
I think a Pandora will look Bad Ass without the silkscreening, a military look, especially with a rough case, so lets skip it IMO.

What do the rest of you think?

See Grussy always knows how to say it better than I do. I guess that's why he runs the unofficial blog (with lots of help from Butter and Thumbs, et. al., of course.)

I'd only like silkscreening if it doesn't delay it, I guess, since I'll be buying a proper case when it's available

Gruso said:
I think this is going to muddy up the issue. People might get the impression that silk screening is the only flaw in the latest revisions.
More on this point... I haven't seen it anywhere, was it said somewhere that silk screening *was* currently a problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from the fact that we've already had quite a few debates and polls on this very topic, it is irrelevant to the matter at hand, premature even if it weren't, and unofficial when an official poll is forthcoming following more specific information. All this poll does is make things worse.

I can never figure out what your avatar is Mjlink, is it something to do with water or a cat getting electrocuted? Does atomicthumbs know about this?

BackAssward said:
Gruso said:
I think this is going to muddy up the issue. People might get the impression that silk screening is the only flaw in the latest revisions.
More on this point... I haven't seen it anywhere, was it said somewhere that silk screening *was* currently a problem?
Not that I recall!

Hey if Craig can have his Vodka, then I can sit around and vaporize a lil kush and kick back some Eel River Organic Acai Berry Wheat & put out a poll.

No?

I don't mean to assume anything regarding anything and silkscreening, except at the rate these gents in China are working, I don't want them to strain an extra few hours in order to silkscreen if we don't want it.

Then again that might not be our choice & that dear readers is Craig's choice, not mine. If I recall correctly, Craig himself seemed game for NO SILKSCREENING as well.

Ciao,

Link

EDIT No silkscreening on the custom first batch, not overall

Gruso said:
BackAssward said:
Gruso said:
Not that I recall!
Lets be honest and use our memories a little bit: Craig was worried about silk screening holding things up. It looks like its advancing with the case anyway so silk screening isn't the problem just imperfections with the case.

If someone wants to start a poll, then that should be their choice. moddys and craig, thats all you yes dudes want to pay homage to , think about the poor customers who still hang on, thinking they will get a pandora, and the ones who gave up hoping they would ever get one, because their faith was destroyed by the almighty opppppppppppppppppppppppppp team. Im fine with my game axe, as I know the pandora will never see the light of day. look at all the stuff they have come up with in the last day, trying to keep mass canceling of orders from happening. 500 cases yeah right. like someone said when the people spoke that wanted, they should have done so, to go ahead and have their pandora wiht a 2nd revison case. but they didnt, because there were no cases to be had anyway. its a shame, that an idea that supposedly was touted as the real deal will fail because they always thought they could just run over the customers. it could have the beginning of a good thing, but it wont make it. I forsee mass canceling of oders, as people will finally get tired of being led around on aleash, as its obvious the parties involved have set them selves up on a throne, and dont think they have to account for anything , or to anyone. I will ahve to save up some moeny this year, to get at least and Ipad, because I know it will be out , when they say it well.

If someone wants to start a poll, then that should be their choice. moddys and craig, thats all you yes dudes want to pay homage to , think about the poor customers who still hang on, thinking they will get a pandora, and the ones who gave up hoping they would ever get one, because their faith was destroyed by the almighty opppppppppppppppppppppppppp team. Im fine with my game axe, as I know the pandora will never see the light of day. look at all the stuff they have come up with in the last day, trying to keep mass canceling of orders from happening. 500 cases yeah right. like someone said when the people spoke that wanted, they should have done so, to go ahead and have their pandora wiht a 2nd revison case. but they didnt, because there were no cases to be had anyway. its a shame, that an idea that supposedly was touted as the real deal will fail because they always thought they could just run over the customers. it could have the beginning of a good thing, but it wont make it. I forsee mass canceling of oders, as people will finally get tired of being led around on aleash, as its obvious the parties involved have set them selves up on a throne, and dont think they have to account for anything , or to anyone. I will ahve to save up some moeny this year, to get at least and Ipad, because I know it will be out , when they say it well.

The silent one said:

troll.gif

The silent one said:
Sorry but....

Why the shit would you want an ipad?

Back