Sdhc 32 Gb Price In China

Raz

I happen to have a friend who goes to China for days every month or so to visit her family and well, I was wondering if the price of SDHC 32 GB cards are cheaper there... If I were to buy one over in China, would it cost less than $90?

Raz said:
I happen to have a friend who goes to China for days every month or so to visit her family and well, I was wondering if the price of SDHC 32 GB cards are cheaper there... If I were to buy one over in China, would it cost less than $90?
Wish Granted:

www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010070068%201053325335%201053125651&name=Secure%20Digital%20High-Capacity%20(SDHC)

$86.99 ( + Tax, but with free shipping )

Do you shop at Newegg.com? (Not affiliated, just usually buy new stuff from them, like when I build/upgrade PC's for customers. For personal stuff like CPUs and Video cards I usually go eBay, but not for flash. Cause it is usually fake.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Already got em for $20 each

5 year warranty + 30 day returns

Ive considered newegg, but ended up paying my friend to get them for me...

$40 for 64 GB is better than $56 for 32 GB

Only thing left is a PS2 Controller, Extension Cable and USB Adapter (which I regret not buying when I had the chance... Couldve gotten all for $24) and of course teh Pandora to come

Raz said:
Already got em for $20 each

5 year warranty + 30 day returns

Ive considered newegg, but ended up paying my friend to get them for me...

$40 for 64 GB is better than $56 for 32 GB

Only thing left is a PS2 Controller, Extension Cable and USB Adapter (which I regret not buying when I had the chance... Couldve gotten all for $24) and of course teh Pandora to come

ahaha 5 year warranty 30 days returns, china, 40 dollars ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back