Selling a Pandora Classic, Europe [Denmark]

amk

Still Fresh
I have a the following up for sale:

- Open Pandora Classic edition with battery and stylus

- Carrying case

The unit was treated well, has minor scratches on the outside, always been handled with care, not used for very ofter altogether. During normal use part of the plastic on the back of the hinge chipped off (see pictures). The unit came with one of the rubber foot missing (the spacer that keeps the screen away from the keyboard part).

The hinge is pretty stiff, copmared to what I read about other units, and can hold the screen in place before reaching the point of 'clicking'. Buttons have a good feel too them, not mushy or squeky. 

Looking for 160 EUR plus shipping for around 20 EUR in Europe

'How about I buy myself a present' special!!

110 Euro + shipping

SOLD

IMG_20140922_202627.jpg

IMG_20140922_202738.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang tight! I may have an interest or I may have a friend who could take it off of your hands. I am surprised no one has responded to this post.

Good price. I have also forwarded this to friends who might be interested.

Hello again. I have a manager who may buy this. He said he is interested. I just need to run by his office and he may purchase it soon. Just so I can let him know, how would you like to do the transaction?

Hello again. I have a manager who may buy this. He said he is interested. I just need to run by his office and he may purchase it soon. Just so I can let him know, how would you like to do the transaction?
Hey, thanks for the interest, the offer is still up. I'd like the transfer with either Paypal or TransferWise.

I guess everyone is waiting for the Pyra? Great price. 

I would if I could, I just have no spare money atm.  Is something like ebay an option?  You might be able to get closer to your original asking price.

I would if I could, I just have no spare money atm.  Is something like ebay an option?  You might be able to get closer to your original asking price.
Sorry, not looking forward to putting it on ebay just yet.

I will see what I can come up with, but I am pretty sure I won't have much disposable income for the next couple months.

Back