Founder of Pirate Games - Penjin Coder
Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
Recently my Pandora's backlight is not switching on and after some suggestions of how to get it working and some things to look out for on the board, it's still not working correctly and I will have to send it to ED for hopeful repair.

I'm in the UK and I wonder what is the best way to send it? I've read the PandoraAlive article so I know not to include SD cards, etc. but I mean should I send it via DHL or by RoyalMail recorded/insured and if so, what value should I declare?

Finally as I already opened a new topic, what is the address to send it?

what value should I declare?
ED recommends putting 300USD on the customs decleration.

Finally as I already opened a new topic, what is the address to send it?
OpenPandora GmbHSchäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Deutschland

Edit:

As these questions occur quite often, maybe this could be pinned in this section (or somehow merged with ekianjos "Need repairs or Upgrade" thread that is already a sticky one)

Last edited by a moderator:
dont send battery. shipping services charge a bit extra shipping batteries and its useless for repair people to have and adds weight to pandora anyway

As these questions occur quite often, maybe this could be pinned in this section (or somehow merged with ekianjos "Need repairs or Upgrade" thread that is already a sticky one)
It would help if this info was pinned.  I have looked for this info a few times for myself and others, and it would save time for those asking for help and those directing them to the answers.

ED recommonds putting 300USD on the customs decleration.
thanks for this, I guess I missed the recommendation. 

thanks for this, I guess I missed the recommendation.
Don't know if it is specifically available on the boards, I do some support work now and then, and there is a "canned response" in the ticket system that has these informations.

Being in the UK should make it cheaper to ship. I shipped two Pandoras for RMA I cheated a little on the customs forms and declared one because declaring both would have doubled my shipping cost for the same box!

I don't know the turn around I think the repair work is fast it's the shipping time that'll bite you in the ass. I bought and got a used CC unit shipped to me and got comfortable with it during the time it took.for my RMA to occur. Took well over a month.

Not complaining since I.bought my pandoras used. ED is a wonderful person and thank Askarus for doing the repair work. Most places wouldn't give you the time of day if you purchased something used. Just be prepared for.a gruelling long. Wait

Back