Sensible Software Feature In Retrogamer

sensible GP32

hi this is kinda the article i would relish but i cant for the life of me find the magazine..... if anyone would be so kind to scan the magazine or tell me if its any good, becuase im sure some of you are aware im a bit of a fan of sensible software possibly the best damn codeshop ever.....

funny I was in London last week end and bought this magazine at the airport. I am in the office right now and the magazine is at home, at home I do not have a scanner, so it won't be before tomorrow. Maybe someone else is faster.

I have the magazine...i just cant remember where i put it:| but ill scan it later. when i got my scanner set up

Fantastic, cheers mate, I particularly enjoyed the bit about Wizkid, my all-round fave game.

ironically i havent had a chance to read that bit. I liked the pokemon and EWJ contents in the magazine though.

thanks clarky, i brought the magazine to my office, but you already did it.

It an awesome magazine, isn't it? I just subscribed, they send it to Switzerland at an affordable price.

For those in the UK, if you subscribe by direct debit you get it at a knock-down price. Well worth it, as a great read each month. And co-incidentally how I discovered the gp32 many moons ago...

For those in the UK, if you subscribe by direct debit you get it at a knock-down price. Well worth it, as a great read each month. And co-incidentally how I discovered the gp32 many moons ago...
How much is it roughly per year for a sub then?

I think I pay £15 for 6 issues - its a rolling direct debit. This is half price compared to buying it at WhSmiths assuming you can even find it. Oddly Tescos occassionally sell it.

www.retrogamer.net

clarky2o2o - I'd imagine that shipping to the US would be safe, but it is £80 per year. Which at current exchange rates is about a million dollars :p

Where are you moving to - NY? For work?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much is it roughly per year for a sub then?

I think I pay £15 for 6 issues - its a rolling direct debit. This is half price compared to buying it at WhSmiths assuming you can even find it. Oddly Tescos occassionally sell it.

www.retrogamer.net

clarky2o2o - I'd imagine that shipping to the US would be safe, but it is £80 per year. Which at current exchange rates is about a million dollars :p

Where are you moving to - NY? For work?
no WV for school ...and work

Last edited by a moderator:
Back