Seriously Need Your Help!!!!!!!!!&

harmon kardon 2k

Still Fresh
Ok, so my GP32 came today and so the first thing I did was rip open the package and get it out. I then decided to follow the instruction that get sent by gbxemu.com so I get register it and use it properly.

I went onto the official website and signed in and then downloaded the gp32 authentication wizard and the xp usb drivers, however when I run the authentication wizard it comes up with an empty error message (so doesn't actually tell me whats wrong!) and then goes straight to the enter password screen without actually installing anything or running any wizards like the official manual (from the website) says it should do, and so that then means that I cannot register it properly because the usb drivers haven't been installed!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me because I REALLY want to get this to work but it's being a complete bitch!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

To install your XP drivers, you need to connect your GP32 to your PC with the cable and then turn it on. Next go to Control Panel on your PC and choose 'Add new hardware'. A wizard will then run which should detect your GP32 and ask you where the drivers are. Point it to the XP driver you downloaded and it should then install.

Once this is done you are ready to use the authentification wizard.

Back