SGX Driver - Which one is on my Pandora?

Ian J

Advanced Member
How do I find out which video driver my CC unit is using?

You should still be on the default - it's the best one for CC units AFAIK.  But Eki's app (above) is a good way to check for sure.

Incidentally, your app no longer detects my driver since I updated to notaz's latest updates, Eki.  What do you check to determine the version?  Can I give you MD5s of some files or other so you can add it to your list?

You should still be on the default - it's the best one for CC units AFAIK.  But Eki's app (above) is a good way to check for sure.

Incidentally, your app no longer detects my driver since I updated to notaz's latest updates, Eki.  What do you check to determine the version?  Can I give you MD5s of some files or other so you can add it to your list?
Yeah it works with hashes so if you have other hashes to give me I can easily update it :)

I should be able to give you MD5 hashes for any file you'd like - which files do you need hashed?

The only other complication is I don't actually know what driver I have installed at the moment - upgrading to notaz's setup replaced my driver, and while I know it's not the default as I don't get the artifacts in games, I don't know which one it is for sure.

I should be able to give you MD5 hashes for any file you'd like - which files do you need hashed?

The only other complication is I don't actually know what driver I have installed at the moment - upgrading to notaz's setup replaced my driver, and while I know it's not the default as I don't get the artifacts in games, I don't know which one it is for sure.
You mean notaz's setup includes different drivers now ? 

I played with the SGX installer to get Cannonball to run in GLES mode, it runs beautifully but Reicast had more display issues so I wanted to note down which driver runs which software the best.

Should be same old 4.03.00.02, you might be hashing some unneeded files..

Hmm checked your pnd, you should not be looking at ES2 ES3 ES5 directories since files there are not used, all you should care about is files in /usr/lib/ . After update ES* directories now contain files from different TI driver packages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Should be same old 4.03.00.02, you might be hashing some unneeded files..

Hmm checked your pnd, you should not be looking at ES2 ES3 ES5 directories since files there are not used, all you should care about is files in /usr/lib/ . After update ES* directories now contain files from different TI driver packages.
I see. I need to update things again too :)

Hey I'm having issues displaying the GPU driver version, it appears to be blank for me.

Running on Super Zaxxon 1.76.

I've Included a photo of my screen.

Attachments

• IMG_20180304_120630.jpg
    IMG_20180304_120630.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 293
Probably means you're on the default version that was installed when you upgraded your OS last. I've no idea why the tool can't match that version, but that's always been the way it's worked for me.

That might have been it, I'll check when I get home.

I was using it to add to the PPSSPP compatibility list thing.

I ended up updating my SGX driver to 4.10, so I know now what my driver is.

Still, I'll check that the model check is correctly seeing my driver version.

Mucho thanks levi.

Back