She's back!!! (Not Prometheus)

moxie

The voice of reason, sense and exasperation
Staff member
...from her long trip to Germany. All new and shiny looking, none of that purply-greenish face she used to have, and with a better memory to boot! (and after boot) And her social skills have improved, too - She's speaking over wifi now!

All very excellent, and I'm oh so happy! Where to start catching up? With some Grandia? Trying out the new Firefox? Playing some Microbes?

...or ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!! MUAHAHAhahahaaa.....

Funny how one can become attatched to just a piece of hardware, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy for you yet a bit disappointed at the same time. Thought this was going to be a Promotheus had a change of heart thread. :rolleyes:

Same here.. lol

Highlight of your trip Moxie?

I would suggest you start with some Microbes as that looks fun!

^I thought the same. All the same, I'm happy your Pandora is better, Moxie.

I'm happy for you yet a bit disappointed at the same time. Thought this was going to be a Promotheus had a change of heart thread. :rolleyes:

Same here.. lol

Highlight of your trip Moxie?

I would suggest you start with some Microbes as that looks fun!

So far, stroking the exterior whilst cackling "My Preciousssss..." :)

More seriously, I found the Pandora Clock to be oddly captivating, Firefox to be running a bit slowly but working excellently, and PCSX v.15 to indeed be able to run Grandia properly. These are just little touchdowns - I haven't yet tried Microbes, as I suspect I'll kinda lose a lot of time to that one, so that one comes a bit later :D

But yes, if it could bring Prometheus back, I could have let ED hold on to it for another week or two...

Yes , it was kinda disappointing to see this wasn't about Promotheus , but glad you got your Pandora back .

That was not my intention at all. I feel bad now, getting everybodys hopes up like that...

Could a mod edit the title and add "(not Prometheus)" to the headline?

I got mine back this week too,, forgot how much I really love this thing,, spent first few days setting up an openvpn from my Pandora to my raspberry pi which now allows me to tunnel to my home network to access everything in a nice secure way, no more port forwarding yey.

Then I fired up the latest pcsx and crash bandicoot runs perfectly as always but I forgot how nice it is looking forward to the next release)

Then super geometry dust which has a few mode modes than when I last played so will need to play a bit more, and last night I made a start (again) on doom 1 and super mario 64,

I also checked out android works quite well but I cant see me using it much (unless onlive starts working)

...from her long trip to Germany. All new and shiny looking, none of that purply-greenish face she used to have, and with a better memory to boot! (and after boot) And her social skills have improved, too - She's speaking over wifi now!

All very excellent, and I'm oh so happy! Where to start catching up? With some Grandia? Trying out the new Firefox? Playing some Microbes?

...or ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!! MUAHAHAhahahaaa.....

Funny how one can become attatched to just a piece of hardware, isn't it?

Glad you're happy with your Padnora.

Should be one of those I repaired :) .

I consider myself well informed about the community but may I ask why Prometheus has left us? I haven't found a matching posting.

Thank you. It's always sad to loose members of the community and loosing such active and nice ones is even worse.

So to write something ontopic: It's good to have active members being in (re)possession of a Pandora!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back