Shipping Issues

Fishtopher

Still Fresh
Hello!

I ordered a Pandora on May 24th; it was shipped on June 1st.

Although it said to expect 2-12 days for airmail, I have still not received what I ordered. I understand there are customs & things to be dealt with when shipping overseas, but I have no way of tracking this package because the tracking number I was given was incorrect. For whatever reason it redirects to "tracknum=Tracking no direct from UPS"

I am changing addresses in less than a week & was wondering if there is any way to confirm that this is indeed on its way.

Thank you very much! Looking forward to finally getting my hands on this beautiful piece of hardware. . .

Hello!

I ordered a Pandora on May 24th; it was shipped on June 1st.

Although it said to expect 2-12 days for airmail, I have still not received what I ordered. I understand there are customs & things to be dealt with when shipping overseas, but I have no way of tracking this package because the tracking number I was given was incorrect. For whatever reason it redirects to "tracknum=Tracking no direct from UPS"

I am changing addresses in less than a week & was wondering if there is any way to confirm that this is indeed on its way.

Thank you very much! Looking forward to finally getting my hands on this beautiful piece of hardware. . .

Try to contact your distributor, should be openpandorasales@gmail.com

Has the shipping been done with UPS or Royal Airmail maybe?

It shipped via UPS according to Google Checkout. The only problem is that it didn't give me a proper tracking number.

I will try e-mailing, though. Thanks!

Back