GP32 Simple Gp32 Fenix Game...

devlkore

^_^
Website
www.sparktasty.net
Heyo,
I made this test game thingy and I've included the source and commented it, hopefully well enough for everyone to understand.

It's a top down shooting game by the way.

shootshot.jpg

shoot.zip

I hope you like it :)

BYEEEEE!!

PS: Does anyone know how to fix the little artifacts that appear on the screen?

When you play it on a GP32 (on my BLU+ at least), there are random white pixels that get left behind by bullets. It's still playable and I don't know how to fix it. I might try explicitly telling the background to be black, that might do something?

Anyway, I'm glad you can understand the source code, I hope it's of some use to you.

BYEEEEE!!

Moogle posted on Feb 13 2005 at 11:15 AM said:
Nice and with understandable sourcecode! :)

And artifacts?

Game probably has glitched speckles appear? not tried it but artifacts means garbled/messed gfx usually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow of Chaos posted on Feb 17 2005 at 02:32 AM said:
Moogle posted on Feb 13 2005 at 11:15 AM said:
Nice and with understandable sourcecode! :)

And artifacts?

Game probably has glitched speckles appear? not tried it but artifacts means garbled/messed gfx usually.

Yeah, that is what happens, white specks appear occasionally. Do you know how to get rid of them?

I still haven't tried what I thought of above, but any suggestions are welcome.

BYEEEEE!!

I don´t think you´re talking about actual Artifacts... they dont appear on my NLU gp32_console ... you´re using the BLU version of fenix runtime right...?

Fishbong posted on Feb 18 2005 at 01:07 PM said:
I don´t think you´re talking about actual Artifacts... they dont appear on my NLU gp32_console ... you´re using the BLU version of fenix runtime right...?

Hmm... my brother has yet to try it out on his NLU, so I've only seen what it looks like on a BLU+ screen.

This is odd though, because I've never noticed any problems like this with other Fenix games on my BLU+.

Back