Skin Not Loaded Correctly

Michael

Still Fresh
Hello, I was installing a skin on my gp2x when it hanged on the black screen for 10 minutes so I switched it off and turned it on. When it came back on most of the skin was there but some wasn't. To fix this I thought I should re-install the defualt skin.

I installed the defualt skin and when the black screen went off, images were still missing and more this time. So I tryed again and again. But now I think I may have gone to far In my frantic atempt to get it working again and almost every part of the skin dosn't show up apart from a few backgrounds. No icons though which are essential to navigating... :(

Does anybody have idea how I could fix this?

thanks.

GPH did release a full nand update about 8mb. If you can reflash your kernel, you should be able to repair using this. It reverts everything back to normal. You will need to reapply updates after this, and you will need an AC adaptor (or some good, fully charged batteries and a lot of luck) as it takes about a hour.

Ok thanks very much, I will try asap. :)

[edit]
Yup that worked. I used the luck and batteries method. It only took about 40 mins aswell :)

Many thanks dude.

Back