So I hadn't used my Pandora for a while...

Sadly this Feature ditnt work for me since my Display Lightning Controll stopped working some Year or so ago, so i have to boot it up every time i want it to use..
But at least, when i boot up my Pandora, its Ready every time, i dotnt have to wait hours because its OS think its needs a Update..
Once i wantet my GPD Win to Run Tetris for a Waiting Time, but when i bootet it, its installed a Update..

Its not only the Update: I dotnt want to Put the GPD Win Back in my Pocket when its runs to install a Update, so i have to wait until windows 10 is updatet..

Im realy hope that the Pyra also ditnt have this Forced Updates as Window 10..

But i think i will Enjoy this Feature on Pyra again :)

The Pyra running debian will not have forced updates, but unlike the Pandora is it likely to receive security fixes for the forthcoming. Even if debian does decide to force you to apply updates as they're available, it's relatively easy to disable, because it's linux and you're in control.

Last edited:
Mine seems to occasionally get itself turned back 'on' when its in its case in my backpack, I have a feeling it's getting bounced around and causing the battery contacts to bounce and restart it. I've had to start carrying mine with me with its battery removed.

I grabbed my Pandora out because some Games and PtitSeb's Box86 ;)
Maybe i will resurrect my Videorecording Tools for make new Youtubevideos soon :)

Back