[SOLVED] Errors running PNDs on custom firmware.

Vorporeal

Yes, no, I, this is.
Website
Visit site
So I finally managed to get a full custom firmware built (kernel 2.6.39, angstrom v2011.7, etc.), but I'm having problems loading PND files. They show up in the menu and on the desktop properly, but all of them fail to run. The error in the log file produced indicates that sudo failed to run, requiring a password and not having an interactive terminal to get it from. This is strange, as all of the scripts needed to run PNDs are listed as sudoable NOPASSWD by users in group wheel (which I am) in config files in /etc/sudoers.d.

So basically, as far as I can tell, the #includedir /etc/sudoers.d directive in /etc/sudoers isn't being correctly processed. (Other commands which shouldn't require a password (as per the config files) do, like ifconfig.) Any suggestions?

(Oh, and anyone know how to fix inverted touchscreen coordinates?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for reference, I fixed both problems. Fixing sudoers involved moving the #includedir line to the bottom of the file (who knows?). Fixing the touchscreen coordinates involved modifying the touchscreen InputClass section in /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.c/10_evdev.conf to set options InvertX and InvertY to true.

Just for reference, I fixed both problems. Fixing sudoers involved moving the #includedir line to the bottom of the file (who knows?). Fixing the touchscreen coordinates involved modifying the touchscreen InputClass section in /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.c/10_evdev.conf to set options InvertX and InvertY to true.
Moving.

Back